Squirmin' around...

(at the park this weekend with his grandma A and his little cousins, how cute is he in his dodger/mickey hat?)

oh boy. last night brandon woke up around 4 am and i found him flipped on his tummy in his crib again (this is the second time) lol. he is one funny little guy. i have to say though, i am proud of my little guy...he went to sleep at 7:30 pm last night and woke up around 11 pm just for one last snack before really calling it a night. then he woke up at 4 am because he had flipped onto his tummy but went back to sleep and didn't wake me up until it was time for me to get ready for work. he is finally starting to get into a more reasonable sleeping pattern at night, thankfully. then again, he is getting older. in exactly a week, my little guy will be 7 months...SEVENNNN!!! wow. this mama gets a little emotional every time another month passes by. soon, my little chubs will be walking all over the house, but for now he is a squirmy little fella. this morning while getting ready for work he was laying on my bed with daddy and he kept trying to roll onto his tummy. every time he finally did it, he would give me a super confused look but as soon as i made eye contact with him, he would let out those beautiful little giggles. it is so fun to see him explore the things he can do with his body. and the smiles and giggles every time he learns something new. i just love my little squirmy boy... xoxo

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS